We are a local Chapter of a national organization comprised of combat
veterans from the U.S. Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby.
Our Chapter's mission is to help veterans who need a hand or to simply to say "Thank you" and "Welcome home".
Examples demonstrating our commitment to veterans in need are:
- We promote patriotism, honor and selfless service
- We provide some basic necessities for homeless veterans
- We donate food baskets for active duty service member families in need
- We work with veterans facilities to assist veterans who need help getting on their feet
- We provide meals for hungry veterans
- We help connect veterans with potential employers for job opportunities
- We attend memorial services to honor fallen veterans
- We raise funds to assist veterans with overwhelming medical bills
- We provide short term rent assistance to needy veteran families
- We promote motorcycle safety
We are a 501(c) (19) Tax Exempt, non-profit organization which means that donations are tax deductible. Feel free to contact us today and inquire as to how you can join us. Visit our Join Us section.
Who We Help
Organizations who we support include: